About WorldWide Electric:
WorldWide Electric is a national distributor of electric motors, motor controls and gearing both in private labeled lines and manufacturer’s brand labels, some of which are well known throughout the world. We are seeking highly motivated inside salespeople in the Rochester, NY area.
Requisite skills necessary to perform this position:
- Strong communicator – both written and oral
- Telemarketing experience – including prospecting, lead generation, and lead management
- Excellent phone and data entry skills
All necessary product and services offered training will be provided. First year earnings will be based on current/prior experience and demonstrated ability. This is a potential six figure a year job.
Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively promote products and services to prospects and customers by telephone
- Meet assigned daily sales targets plus daily call volume goals
- Provide excellent customer service to phone, mail/fax, and internet customers
- Resolve problems reported by our valued customers
- Learn and apply procedures, products & services with consistency
- Produce quotations and maintain an excellent quality of work with minimal errors
- Be punctual to work daily and maintain a low absenteeism rate
- Maintain full compliance with company policies and procedures
Successful candidates should have, but not be limited to the following requirements:
- 2+ years sales experience with industrial equipment preferred, but not required
- Experience telemarketing or possess the natural ability to project a professional and polished image on the telephone that inspires confidence and trust
- Demonstrated track record of excellent data entry skills and PC proficiency
- Possess working knowledge of MS Office PC applications and CRM/Sales-I (a plus)
- Possess a willingness to engage in continuous learning and then retain that knowledge for consistent market application
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic at all times
Professionalism and integrity are a must. We seek only those individuals who are serious about their work and desire to advance in a sales role within the company. We work in a fast-paced, fun environment where we focus on sales results, employee education and career advancement. We desire individuals with a ‘team player’ attitude, great communication skills, inherent customer savvy and a strong work ethic.
All inquiries are kept confidential.