FHN Series Parallel Shaft Helical Gear Reducers with Power Lock
The WorldWide Electric FHN Parallel Shaft Helical Speed Reducers use a helical gear design to reduce output speed (RPM) and increase torque for your applications, such as driving belt, screw and chain conveyors, presses,
extruders, and gantry cranes.
Power Lock & Retrofit Benefits — The power lock removes the need for key alignment, reduces seizing and simplifies installation and removal. The NEMA quill input design allows you to replace a motor or gear reducer
separately if either fails. The modular design allows drop-in replacement for most European-produced parallel speed reducers. The hollow bore allows direct connection to the shaft so a coupling is not required.
Efficient, Strong, and Low Noise — All housings are cast iron for increased strength and reliability. Precision machined, 20rMo alloy steel gears reduce stress and corrosion while providing efficient rotation and quieter operation. Heat-treated pinions and shafts provide durability.
- All cast iron housing for unquestioned strength and reliability
- Precision machined gears for quieter operation and superior strength
- Flanges designed to accept NEMA C-face motors
- Drop-in compatibility with most major European-produced reducer brands
- Power lock bushing included
- Embedded, double-lipped seals on shafts and hubs keep oil in and contaminants out
- Pre-filled with HD320 Mineral Oil for M1 mounting position
- Two year warranty