KAN Series Helical-Bevel Gear Reducers
WorldWide Electric KAN Series Helical-Bevel Gear Reducers deliver a broad range of power and output torque to support a wide array of applications. The standard NEMA quill input design simplifies the task of retrofitting as it is universally compatible with any C-Face motor. The KAN Series Gear Reducer is available with a torque arm or flange mounted design, while the KHN Series Gear Reducer features a foot-mounted design.
- 5:1 – 120:1 ratios
- Additional ratios via custom order
- Box sizes 37 – 97
- Horsepower range from 3/4 HP to 30 HP
- Torque arm mounted or B5 flange mounted
- Hollow bore output
- B5 flange is sold separately.
- All cast iron housings for increased strength and reliability
- Gears are precision machined for better rotation and quieter operation
- Gearbox flanges are designed to accept NEMA C-face electric motors
- Drop-in for most major European-produced inline reducer brands
- 2 year warranty