Stainless Steel Worm Gear Reducers
WorldWide Electric Stainless Steel Worm Gear Reducers offer exceptional value for applications where food-grade or corrosion resistant equipment is required. These flange input/hollow bore output worm gear reducers feature hollow output bore sizes ranging from 1” to 2.1875” and center distances ranging from 1.75” to 3.25”. Stainless steel bushing kits are sold separately to allow for a greater number of head shaft size configurations.
Accessories including Single Output Shafts, Double Output Shafts, Output Covers, and Bushing Kits can be found on the Stainless Steel Worm Gear Accessories page.
WorldWide Electric Worm Gear Reducers are in stock and ready to ship from WorldWide Electric’s 6 regional warehouses. Order 25 or more Worm Gear Reducers to qualify for prepaid freight.
- 5:1 – 60:1 ratios
- Box sizes (Center distances 1.75” – 3.25”)
- 304 Stainless Steel housing, covers and flange
- BISSC Certified
- IP69K – Protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs
- Magnetic hardware – Allows detection by metal detection devices before resulting in contamination
- Double-lipped VITON oil seals (at output)
- Smooth, polished surfaces and etched nameplate
- Internal bladder functions as a breather and effectively dispels heat
- 15CrMo4 NEMA quill input with carburizing heat treatment
- CuSn12Ni2 bronze alloy worm wheel with high efficiency gear tooth configuration
- RoHS plastic covers supplied to fill unused mounting slots
- O-Ring provided on input flange to prevent moisture intrusion
- Performance equivalent to other major brands
- Units filled with Mobil CIBUS 460 H1 food-grade lubricant
- Stainless steel bushing kits can be used to adjust the output bore size
- 1 year warranty