We hope that the Frequently Asked Questions below will help!
Still having trouble?
Contact Us! You can call us at (800) 808-2131, fill out the contact form on our website, or reach out directly to your Sales or Customer Service Representative.
If you have not purchased from WorldWide Electric before, please contact us, and we will assist you with setting up an account.
If you are an existing WorldWide Electric customer, you will need to register for an account on our new website (which launched September 22, 2020) even if you already had an account on our old website. You can register for your account here.
Your username is the email address that you use to correspond with WorldWide Electric.
You can re-set your own password using the Forgot Your Password? link on the Login page. This link will only work if you’ve already set up an account on WorldWide Electric’s new website which launched on September 22, 2020. Your Sales or Customer Service Representative can no longer re-set your password for you.
It sounds like your account is not configured properly on our end. Please contact your Sales or Customer Service Representative, call us at (800) 808-2131, or fill out our contact form for assistance.
- When you are signed into your account, click the caret icon ^ at the top right of the page, and select My Account.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of the My Account page, you will find the Recent Orders section where you can view recent orders.
- Along the left side of the My Account page, you will find a menu with many helpful links including:
You can view inventory information by clicking on the caret icon next to View Inventory by Location on any product page.
- From the My Account page navigate to the Address Book, found in the navigation menu on the left.
- Utilize the edit or delete buttons next to each address to make any desired changes.