Permanent Magnet – TENV
WorldWide Electric’s Permanent Magnet DC, Factional hp Motors motors feature a C-Face with removable feet, 20:1 speed range at constant torque, and high starting torque.
Low Voltage DC Applications — The 12 Volt and 24 Volt models are intended for applications where low voltage DC power is supplied by batteries or generators.
Brushes — The included brushes are rated for 2500 hours, and the 180 Volt and 90 Volt motors include one set of replacement brushes and brush springs.
Due to their versatility, Permanent Magnet DC motors and other Fractional HP motors are an excellent use of limited inventory space. Orders for quantities of 25 or more 56-frame motors qualify for prepaid freight.
Sample Part Number: WPMDC34-18-90V-56CB. Each model number contains the product family, horsepower, rpm, voltage, and frame size. Ratings for hp with a decimal will carry a decimal to the model number, i.e. 1.5 hp becomes WMPDC1.5-19-90V-56CB. Ratings for hp with fractions remove the slash, i.e. 1/4 hp becomes WPMDC14-18-90V-56CB.
- Output: Totally Enclosed Non-ventilated (TENV): 1/4 – 1/2 hp
- Speed: 20:1 range at 1800 rpm
- Voltage: 90, 180, 12, and 24 Volt
- Service Factor: 1.0 SF
- C-Face with removable base
- 20:1 speed range at constant torque
- High starting torque
- IP54 protection
- Class F insulation
- 12 Volt and 24 Volt models are used in applications where low Voltage DC power is supplied by batteries or generators
|Model Number||Horsepower||RPM||Frame Size||Voltage||Enclosure Type|