Stainless Steel, Close-coupled Pump – TEFC
Three-phase, close-coupled pump motors suitable for installations utilizing a mechanical seal and offering protection against spray downs
WorldWide Electric’s range of Premium Efficient Stainless Steel Motors with an IP69K rating offer complete protection against close-range, high-pressure, high-temperature spray downs, making them ideal for food and chemical processing plants, pharmaceutical applications, and other environments where corrosion-resistant, watertight motors are required.
The SSPE-JM series offer continuous duty and inverter duty at outputs, speeds, frequency, and voltage you would expect from a NEMA-classified premium efficiency motor. The unit is totally enclosed, fan-cooled to offer complete protection, corrosion resistance, and durability. It is backed by industry-standard approvals and ratings.
Sample Part Number: SSPE7.5-36-215JM. Each model number contains the product family, horsepower, rpm, and frame size. Ratings for hp with a decimal will carry a decimal to the model number, i.e. 7.5 hp becomes SSPE7.5-36-215JM. Ratings for rpm are divided by 100.
Additional Premium Efficient Stainless Steel Wash-down Motors. WorldWide Electric’s range of Premium Efficient Stainless Steel Motors also includes totally enclosed non-ventilated (TENV) or fan-cooled (TEFC) units. They offer C-Face with feet or round-body models ranging from 1/3 – 20 hp, 3600, 1800, and 1200 rpm, in 56 to 256 frame sizes.
- Output: 1 – 20 hp
- Speed: 3600 and 1800 rpm
- Voltage: 230/460 Volts at 60 Hz
- Service Factor: 1.15 SF
- Enclosure: Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC)
- Continuous duty
- Inverter duty 10:1 Constant Torque (CT) / 20:1 Variable Torque (VT)
- Bi-directional rotation
- C-Face with feet
- NEMA Design B
- 304 stainless steel frame, end bracket, junction box, and hardware
- Encapsulated Windings
- Stainless steel JM shaft and key
- F1 mounting configuration
- Lip seal on DE and ODE
- Round welded junction box with epoxy potted leads
- Double sealed bearings pre-packed with Mobil Polyrex EM grease
Protection & Environmental
- Class F insulation with Class B temperature rise
- CSA Class 1 Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D Temperature Code T2B
- Ambient – 20 °C to +40 °C, altitude up to 3300 ft above sea level (FASL)
- BISSC and BEAG Certified
- IP69K protection
- In accordance with NEMA, CSA, UL, and CE
|Model Number||Horsepower||RPM||Frame Size|