WSPD Series – NEMA 4, with WSiQ
The WorldStart Positive Displacement (PD) control package is built for the demanding pumping applications, such as in oil & gas fields, salt water disposal, tough irrigation duties or controlling jet pumps.
– Ultimate Control – The control panel, “At Speed/Run Bypass” and pilot devices are door-mounted for ease of access, and all operational parameters can be configured using the intuitive, built-in keypad.
– Multiple Unit Programming – All parameters can be transferred to a USB memory storage drive for uploading to, and quickly configuring other units.
– Reduced Heat Design – The “At Speed/Run bypass” takes over motor load control at full speed, which helps reduce panel heat.
– Compact Footprint – Other components, such as terminal blocks, main circuit breaker are positioned for ease of service within a compact design.
– Packed Solutions – All WorldStart PD packages are UL compliant, assembled, tested, and readied for operation prior to shipment.
- 230 V Three-Phase 10 – 60 hp
- 460 V Three-Phase 20 – 500 hp
- Enclosure: NEMA 4 with lockable door
- True three-phase starter
- Advanced adaptive control for starting/stopping
- Current Limit and Voltage Ramp start modes
- Kick Start torque boost available
- Coast-to-stop and ramp-to-stop options
- Panel surge protection
- Soft trip
- Prewired per UL508A
Startup, Commissioning & Maintenance
- Input voltage range:
- 200-230 V Three Phase (-15%, +10%)
- 380-480 V Three-Phase (-15%, +10%)
- I/O and network expansion options
- NO/NC selectable “Murphy Switch” inputs (x7)
- USB port, data backup, transfer and logging
- Analog output
- Emergency run up to 300 hp units
Door Mounted Operators
- Soft starter keypad
- Motor run lamp
- Local-Off-Remote selector switch
- Fault lamp and reset pushbutton
- Start pushbutton
- Stop pushbutton
- E-Stop pushbutton
- Phase sequence
- Phase loss and power loss
- Ethernet IP
- Built-in Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
|Model Number||HP @ 230V||HP @ 460V||Enclosure Type|