Positive Discplacement Pump – WSPD Series
The WorldStart Positive Displacement (PD) control package is built for demanding pumping applications, such as in oil & gas fields, salt water disposal, tough irrigation duties or controlling jet pumps.
– Ultimate Control – The control panel, “At Speed/Run Bypass” and pilot devices are door-mounted for ease of access, and all operational parameters can be configured using the intuitive, built-in keypad.
– Multiple Unit Programming – All parameters can be transferred to a USB memory storage drive for uploading to, and quickly configuring other units.
– Reduced Heat Design – The “At Speed/Run bypass” takes over motor load control at full speed, which helps reduce panel heat.
– Compact Footprint – Other components, such as terminal blocks and main circuit breaker are positioned for ease of service within a compact design.
– Packed Solutions – All WorldStart PD packages are UL-compliant, assembled, tested, and readied for operation prior to shipment.
– True three-phase starter
– Advanced adaptive control for starting/stopping
– Current Limit and Voltage Ramp start modes
– Kick Start torque boost available
– Coast-to-stop and ramp-to-stop options
– Panel surge protection
– Motor run lamp
– Soft trip
– Prewired per UL508A
Startup, Commissioning & Maintenance
– Input voltage range:
– 200-230 V Three Phase (-15%, +10%)
– 380-480 V Three-Phase (-15%, +10%)
– I/O and network expansion options
– NO/NC selectable “Murphy Switch” inputs (x7)
– USB port, data backup, transfer and logging
– Analog output
– Emergency run up to 300 hp units
Door Mounted Operators
– Soft starter keypad
– Motor run lamp
– Local-Off-Remote selector switch
– Fault lamp and reset pushbutton
– Start pushbutton
– Stop pushbutton
– E-Stop pushbutton
– Phase sequence
– Phase loss and power loss
– Ethernet IP
– Built-in Modbus RTU
– Modbus TCP
|Model Number||HP @ 230V||HP @ 460V||Enclosure Type|