FHN Series Parallel Shaft Helical Gear Reducers
The WorldWide Electric FHN Parallel Shaft Helical Speed Reducers reduce output speed (RPM) and increase torque. The helical gear design provides high efficiency for your applications, such as driving belt, screw and chain conveyors, presses, extruders, and gantry cranes.
Modular Design, Simplified Retrofitting — The NEMA quill input design allows you to replace a motor or gear reducer separately if either fails. The modular design allows drop-in replacement for most European produced parallel speed reducers. The hollow bore allows direct connection to the shaft so a coupling is not required.
Efficient, Strong, and Low Noise — All housings are cast iron for increased strength and reliability. Precision machined, 20rMo alloy steel gears reduce stress and corrosion while providing efficient rotation and quieter operation. Heat-treated pinions and shafts provide durability.
- All cast iron housing for unquestioned strength and reliability
- Precision machined gears for quieter operation and superior strength
- Flanges designed to accept NEMA C-face motors
- Drop-in compatibility with most major European-produced reducer brands
- Embedded, double-lipped seals on shafts and hubs keep oil in and contaminants out
- Pre-filled with HD320 Mineral Oil for M1 mounting position
- Two year warranty