Reliable alternators for standby and continuous-duty light-tower generator applications.
Our pancake-style generators are ideal for light tower applications. They are single bearing, capacitor driven, and offer single frequency as standard, but they also come in dual frequency models.
All WordWide Electric Generators are designed and built in accordance with IEC 600341-1 & -2 requirements, BS4990 & 5000, NEMA MG1 2006, CSA, and CE and produced in an ISO-certified facility.
Pancake Style Generators for Light Tower Applications Product Features
- Capacitor-controlled voltage regulation
- Essex wire improves reliability and performance.
- Self-ventilated for reliable operation.
- Epoxy-coated windings ensure a robust mechanical bond and help protect wires from harsh environments.
- 2-pole units, 60 Hz, 3600 RPM
- 2-pole units, 50 Hz, 3000 RPM*
- 4-pole units, 60 HZ, 1800 RPM
- 4-pole units, 50 Hz, 1500 RPM*
Dual Frequency Model Options
- 6 kW at 60 Hz or 5.4 kW at 50 Hz user selectable.
- kW at 60 Hz or 7.2 kW for 50 Hz user selectable.
Single Frequency Model Options
- 6 kW at 60 Hz
- 5.4 kW at 50 Hz
- 8 kW at 60 Hz
- 7.2 kW for 50 Hz
*Regardless of Voltage.